Many women are looking for ways to get rid of skin wrinkles and face tightening in an ideal and harmless way.
With age, some fine lines and wrinkles appear on the skin, and that is why women are interested in tightening the face in many ways, including resorting to natural mixtures, which are considered one of the best ways to obtain tight skin completely safely, as other methods have some disadvantages, and for this you are the best mixtures face lift,..
Starch and egg white mixture
It is known that egg white has a good effect on tightening the skin and making it more fresh, and the use of egg white and starch mask is one of the distinctive types of mixtures that are used to get rid of wrinkles and fine marks.
• All you have to do is mix an egg white with a tablespoon of starch, and whisk them well until they are completely mixed and spread the mixture on the face and neck.
• Leave it for a quarter of an hour to dry on the skin and wash it with lukewarm water. This recipe is repeated twice a week to get the best results.
Honey and cucumber mixture
Honey is one of the best ingredients that help in skin care, removing wrinkles and tightening the skin, as it contains important antioxidants that protect against free radicals, which prevents the appearance of fine signs and wrinkles, in addition to that cucumber moisturizes the skin and gives it the required freshness.
• Bring a cucumber and add a spoonful of honey, and mix them well in the electric mixer.
• The mixture is placed on the neck and face and left for a third of an hour, and the skin is washed with lukewarm water and repeated twice a week.
Egg white and turmeric mixture
It is one of the distinctive recipes that help tighten the skin and protect it from signs of aging, as turmeric has distinctive properties in caring for the beauty of the skin and building collagen.
• Bring an egg white, a pinch of turmeric, a tablespoon of your moisturizing cream, and a teaspoon of honey and stir all the ingredients well.
• Distribute the mixture on the skin and neck, keeping away from the eyes, and leave the mixture for a third of an hour until the mask dries on the face.
• Wash the skin with lukewarm water and repeat the recipe once a week and you will notice the difference.
Honey and shea butter mixture
Shea butter has many important benefits for the skin and gives it the necessary hydration and softness, and helps to eliminate wrinkles, and you can use it with honey to increase the benefit.
• Mix one tablespoon of shea butter with one tablespoon of honey and stir until completely mixed.
• Distribute the mixture on the skin and leave it for half an hour, then rinse the skin with lukewarm water.